Our goal is to support the ever-growing internet community that wants to experiment and gain hands-on experience with the real world BGP. We provide the following services:
Looking for ASN registration? Looking for budget dedicated servers or colocation with IP transit? Take a look at our sponsor, AperNet.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support service at service.nat.moe.
Note: I am quite busy lately; responses to non-emergency tickets (tunnel requests, IP requests) may be delayed up to 30 days. Feel free to open new tickets. I will process them as soon as I can.
- Mar-01-2021: SFMIX port up. We are open for peering.
- Dec-21-2020: FCIX port up. We are open for peering.
- Sep-12-2020: We added a new web-based RS. Check it out here.
- Sep-04-2020: We now support Delegated RPKI. You can now run your own CA and manage ROAs yourself.
- Jun-29-2020: We have temporarily stopped accepting new LXC requests.
- May-15-2020: nis-transit incident investigation report: Seattle IPv6 BGP session flapping.
- May-14-2020: NIS mail lists online. Subscribe for services updates and announcements.
- May-12-2020: Seattle PoP hardware maintenance.
- May-11-2020: Our delegated RPKI is ready, powered by Krill. IP space owners may now request ROA signing from us. The self-service signing portal is on the way.
- May-04-2020: ARIN allocated AS46997 to us, we will transition from AS396303.
- Apr-24-2020: We now offer Free LXC and SIT tunnel with BGP.
- Apr-17-2020: Service update (2602:feda:: project): ARIN no longer allows LIRs to create POC or OrgID for another organization. Reallocation is no longer possible for non-ARIN members. We can still reassign IP space if you are not an ARIN member, but you must register with ARIN if you want a reallocation.
Here's a list of Point of Presences of AS46997:
|Seattle, US||1Gbps||LXC, LXC (w/ BGP), SIT tunnel, SIT tunnel (w/ BGP)|
|Tokyo, JP||1Gbps||LXC, SIT tunnel|
|Frankfurt, DE||1Gbps||LXC, LXC (w/ BGP), SIT tunnel, SIT tunnel (w/ BGP)|
|Vancouver, CA||10Gbps||SIT tunnel, SIT tunnel (w/ BGP)|
|Tseung Kwan O, HK||1Gbps|
AS46997 has open peering policy, we are willing to peer over any exchange points we have in common.
Our network information:
- ASN: 46997
- AS-SET: AS-NATOLAB
- Policy: Open
Our IX information:
|SIX (9000 MTU)||1Gbps||
To peer with us, you must have:
- One or more common Internet Exchange with us.
- A publicly routable ASN.
- Completed ASN record in PeeringDB.
- One or more public routable IPv4 and/or IPv6 address space.
If you meet the criteria above and would like to peer with us, you should respect following rules:
- Only send routes that from your own network, and only announce address space which you are authorized to announce.
- Only send traffic that is destined to routes that we announced to you.
If those rules work for you and you met the criteria - Great, let's peer! Drop an email to noc_at_nat_dot_moe, tell us your desired peering method and your ASN. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Here's a live list of AS46997 customers and upstreams, powered by RIPEstat.
Our current upstreams are:
Last update: loading...
We currently provide IP transit services to the following networks:
Last update: loading...
And a total of 0 /48 IPv6 spaces we allocated are currently in use.